Suddenly it’s come time to actually put all of the things that I will be needing on this trip into my backpack. Staring at that very large pack, I have no idea where to start. I’ve also come to the conclusion[s] that:
1. It really doesn’t matter how it’s packed en route to our starting point
2. I won’t really know how idiotic my packing order will be until I actually try it out
3. As long as it all fits and my back doesn’t hurt – it’s probably an efficient pack.
4. My room will look like a mild tornado site until I’ve unpacked from school and packed for this trip.
– At time of posting in Harwich, MA, it was 55.4 °F – Humidity: 93% | Wind Speed: 3km/hr | Cloud Cover: broken clouds