- La Gran Canaria In The Coalmine November 29, 2023
- Tender-ife November 27, 2023
- Meet the Gulf of Guineans! November 19, 2023
- Meet the Canaries! November 19, 2023
- The Nigerian Tourist Visa for Americans/USA Passports October 18, 2023
by Calvin Sun | Sep 7, 2018 | Crisis, Fail, Fit for Foodies, How's the weather?, Japan, Lessons Learned, Public Transportation, September 2018: Japan, The Nightlife, Walking Tours, Way Way Off the Beaten Path, What Dreams May ComeAfter 2 days in Nagasaki, we headed northeast for Hiroshima, first boarding the 3:20pm Kamome 26 Train (which leaves hourly on the :20) from Nagasaki Station to Hakata. We arrived on time into Hakata at 5:13pm,...