- La Gran Canaria In The Coalmine November 29, 2023
- Tender-ife November 27, 2023
- Meet the Gulf of Guineans! November 19, 2023
- Meet the Canaries! November 19, 2023
- The Nigerian Tourist Visa for Americans/USA Passports October 18, 2023
by Calvin Sun | Nov 19, 2019 | Camping, How Did You Do That?, How's the weather?, Lessons Learned, Mythbusters, November 2019: Socotra Island, Rules Are Meant To Be Broken, Socotra Island, Walking Tours, Way Way Off the Beaten Path, What Dreams May Come, YemenSpecial thanks goes to our Young Pioneer Tours guide Pier-André Doyon for the blogpost title. 240km east of the coast of Somalia and 380km south of the Arabian Peninsula lies a 132 km x 49.7km island called Socotra: a UNESCO World Heritage Site and home to...