- Seoulmates March 29, 2023
- Di-M-Zey World March 27, 2023
- The Mundari March 25, 2023
- Play a Song from the Juba‘x: South Sudan, The Newest Country in the World March 24, 2023
- Meet the Seoulmates! February 27, 2023
by Calvin Sun | Apr 1, 2011 | April 2011: Peru & Colombia, Colombia, Fit for Foodies, How Did You Do That?, How's the weather?, Mo' Money Mo' Problems, Public Transportation, Uncategorized Stories, What Dreams May Comea I remember watching Y Tu Mama Tambien for the very first time, when the two friends fabricate the existence of a beach in an attempt to seduce Luisa. As they travel throughout the film, they discover in fact that the beach is real, and it just so happens to...