- Seoulmates March 29, 2023
- Di-M-Zey World March 27, 2023
- The Mundari March 25, 2023
- Play a Song from the Juba‘x: South Sudan, The Newest Country in the World March 24, 2023
- Meet the Seoulmates! February 27, 2023
by Calvin Sun | Sep 7, 2018 | Crisis, Fail, Fit for Foodies, How's the weather?, Japan, Lessons Learned, Public Transportation, September 2018: Japan, The Nightlife, Walking Tours, Way Way Off the Beaten Path, What Dreams May ComeAfter 2 days in Nagasaki, we headed northeast for Hiroshima, first boarding the 3:20pm Kamome 26 Train (which leaves hourly on the :20) from Nagasaki Station to Hakata. We arrived on time into Hakata at 5:13pm,...