We are en route at 4am to see the sunrise at borobodur. Caitlin and I haven’t slept for the past 68 hours and we won’t be sleeping until late tonight. We hiked all yesterday morning and early afternoon and will be up and about all day today. You thought that you get sleep deprived in school? Think again.
Calendar of Posts
- How I Became A Doctor: 150 Countries During Med School & Residency June 15, 2018
- Doha: Teardrops On My “Qatar” June 4, 2018
- Wa Wa Nizwa! June 3, 2018
- O Man, Oman: Wahiba Sands June 3, 2018
- Wadi Bani Khalid: An Oasis In The Desert June 3, 2018