We are en route at 4am to see the sunrise at borobodur. Caitlin and I haven’t slept for the past 68 hours and we won’t be sleeping until late tonight. We hiked all yesterday morning and early afternoon and will be up and about all day today. You thought that you get sleep deprived in school? Think again.
Calendar of Posts
- Meet The Kiwi Kangaroos! November 16, 2017
- Munich By Night November 12, 2017
- Let’s Do The Tiraspol Transnistrian Time Warp Again November 11, 2017
- Chiseled Chisinau November 10, 2017
- A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Belgrade… October 23, 2017