We are en route at 4am to see the sunrise at borobodur. Caitlin and I haven’t slept for the past 68 hours and we won’t be sleeping until late tonight. We hiked all yesterday morning and early afternoon and will be up and about all day today. You thought that you get sleep deprived in school? Think again.
Calendar of Posts
- Mostar With The Mostest August 16, 2017
- A Rose For Sarajevo August 15, 2017
- Sleepless In Sarajevo August 15, 2017
- From Belgrade To Sarejevo Via Srebrenica: Memories Of A Massacre August 14, 2017
- Beyond Belgrade August 13, 2017