We are en route at 4am to see the sunrise at borobodur. Caitlin and I haven’t slept for the past 68 hours and we won’t be sleeping until late tonight. We hiked all yesterday morning and early afternoon and will be up and about all day today. You thought that you get sleep deprived in school? Think again.
Calendar of Posts
- A Montreal Monsoon February 19, 2018
- Human Geographies of Conflict and Renewal, Lessons from the Old Continent January 29, 2018
- You’re Going To Miss…The Down Under January 26, 2018
- Flying ANA Business Class From Sydney To NYC Via Tokyo January 17, 2018
- Who Jumps Out Of A Perfectly Good Airplane? January 16, 2018