We are en route at 4am to see the sunrise at borobodur. Caitlin and I haven’t slept for the past 68 hours and we won’t be sleeping until late tonight. We hiked all yesterday morning and early afternoon and will be up and about all day today. You thought that you get sleep deprived in school? Think again.
Calendar of Posts
- Flying ANA Business Class From Sydney To NYC Via Tokyo January 17, 2018
- Who Jumps Out Of A Perfectly Good Airplane? January 16, 2018
- Milford Sound By Land, Sea, & Air January 15, 2018
- Long Live The Queenstown January 15, 2018
- The Drive From Christchurch To Queenstown January 13, 2018