We are en route at 4am to see the sunrise at borobodur. Caitlin and I haven’t slept for the past 68 hours and we won’t be sleeping until late tonight. We hiked all yesterday morning and early afternoon and will be up and about all day today. You thought that you get sleep deprived in school? Think again.
Calendar of Posts
- You’re Going To Miss… Egypt December 10, 2019
- They Put A Monsooner On The Moon — The White Desert Of Egypt December 7, 2019
- All Roads Lead To Alexandria December 4, 2019
- Luxor-y Travel December 3, 2019
- Life’s Simbel — It’s Abu The People That Make The Trip, Not The Destination December 1, 2019