We are en route at 4am to see the sunrise at borobodur. Caitlin and I haven’t slept for the past 68 hours and we won’t be sleeping until late tonight. We hiked all yesterday morning and early afternoon and will be up and about all day today. You thought that you get sleep deprived in school? Think again.
Where Are We Now?
Where Are We Next?
Calendar of Posts
- Love In The Time Of Corona/COVID-19: A COVID Holiday Season January 1, 2021
- Love In The Time of Corona/COVID-19: The Privilege of Rage. December 28, 2020
- Love In The Time Of Corona/COVID-19: The Second Wave December 7, 2020
- Return To Travel Project Phase 2: Five Days of Freediving Mag Bay by Puerto San Carlos November 8, 2020
- Return To Travel Project Phase 2 (COVID-19): First Flight To Baja California Sur November 1, 2020