We are en route at 4am to see the sunrise at borobodur. Caitlin and I haven’t slept for the past 68 hours and we won’t be sleeping until late tonight. We hiked all yesterday morning and early afternoon and will be up and about all day today. You thought that you get sleep deprived in school? Think again.
Calendar of Posts
- Announcing Our Inaugural Social Media Manager: DIANA KLATT, MPH October 10, 2019
- Greenland Day 6: We “Rømer Fjord” & Turner Up The Sund! September 23, 2019
- Greenland Day 5: Ittoqqortoormiit September 22, 2019
- Greenland Day 4: Sydkap & Hall Bredning September 21, 2019
- Greenland Day 3: We “Røde Fjord” Through Greenland! September 20, 2019