We are en route at 4am to see the sunrise at borobodur. Caitlin and I haven’t slept for the past 68 hours and we won’t be sleeping until late tonight. We hiked all yesterday morning and early afternoon and will be up and about all day today. You thought that you get sleep deprived in school? Think again.
Calendar of Posts
- Meet The Monsooners Off The Eastern Coast Of Africa! July 10, 2019
- U-“Gone”-Da in 60 Seconds! A Day Trip from Rwanda to Lake Bunyonyi, Uganda July 3, 2019
- Rwanada Forever! July 2, 2019
- During The Terrorist Attack in Pul-e Mahmood Khan, Kabul, Afghanistan…. July 1, 2019
- Class is in Session at the Afghan/Uzbek Border! June 29, 2019