We are en route at 4am to see the sunrise at borobodur. Caitlin and I haven’t slept for the past 68 hours and we won’t be sleeping until late tonight. We hiked all yesterday morning and early afternoon and will be up and about all day today. You thought that you get sleep deprived in school? Think again.
Where Are We Now?
Where Are We Next?
Calendar of Posts
- “A-cad-ia” Not, This is the Real Deal! July 5, 2020
- From Wall Street To Maine Street July 3, 2020
- Let’s Hit The “Rhode” Island June 30, 2020
- Love In The Time Of Corona/COVID-19 — Lockdowns & Phase Two June 24, 2020
- Love In The Time Of Corona/COVID-19 — Phase One June 8, 2020