And the very reason why you’re reading this blogpost, let alone how 18 of the following people are coming together on a life changing journey next month, is because of that very trip in 2010.
Especially to those who are returning with me for their 2nd, 3rd, or even 8th monsoon:
- Mihaela “ROFLMAOLOL”, 7 time monsooner (across at least 15 countries!) to the Trans-Mongolian (Mongolia to China), Tibet, Scotland, the Balkans, the Persian Gulf, Luxembourg, Slovenia, and Armenia.
- Diana “Mia Dolan” Klatt, (sorta) previous monsooner to Australia and my new social media manager!
- Alexandra “Venus Flytrap” de Rosa, previous monsooner to Australia and New Zealand
- Jessica “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind” Hong, previous monsooner to Central Europe
- Raubern “Waking Life” Totanes, previous monsooner with Jessica to Central Europe
- Siavash “Prince of Persia” Dejgosha, previous monsooner to The Silk Road
- Duaa “I Am Groot” Awabed, previous monsooner to Madagascar and the Seychelles
And so I introduce the next generation of monsooners:
And where we’re actually monsooning to this November:
Still interested in joining us? More details about the trip can be found here.
And space is still available! Inquire within: calvin[at]monsoondiaries[dot]com
…or leave a comment below!